Laboratory for verification of measuring instruments and meters offers services:
- preparation for verification and state verification of heat meters, flow meters of accuracy figure up to 0.5 domestic and foreign production;
- hot-water verification and testing of flow meters and heat meters;
- maintenance and repair of heat metering and regulation devices.
Decades of experience in the field of services for the verification of heat meters allows us to guarantee a high level of services. The laboratory is equipped with all necessary model equipment.
Stand for checking hot and cold water meters of STEP - 200 / 400-70 type has the following key characteristics:
- nominal diameter of verified meters from 15 to 200 mm;
- 0.15 accuracy figure for flow range from 0.02 to 360 m3 per hour;
- accuracy grade 0.5 for flow range from 0.02 to 480 m3 per hour;
- liquid temperature 20 ÷ 90 ° C.
Highly qualified staff and technical equipment allow the laboratory to render repair services for measuring instruments according to the requirements of STB 8031-2007, which is confirmed by a certificate of conformity.
To conclude a contract you need to submit:
1. a letter of guarantee containing
- full name of a company
- legal address of a company
- bank details of a company
- full name of the devices, their completeness and serial numbers of all components
- quantity of devices
- location of devices (residential or administrative and industrial buildings)
- if necessary, indicate to conduct verification in a shorter period
2. a copy of the constituent document (extract from it) with the exact name of the company and indication of the powers of its governing bodies
3. a copy of the power of attorney of the person who signs the contract
- verification period of heat meters up to 30 working days;
- possibility to carry out verification of heat meters in a shorter period (up to 5 working days);
- devices are accepted only as a set (gauging unit, all the necessary flow and temperature sensors, a certificate for a device);
- devices are accepted in pure form - all the components of a device must be free of contaminants; internal flow channel of sensors must be cleaned of contaminants and deposits formed during operation.
Monday-Friday 8:00 - 17:00
Lunch 12:30 - 13:30
Form of the contract for provision of services (for budget organizations, docx)
Form of the contract for provision of services (for non-budget organizations, docx)
Devices are accepted at address: Vitebsk, 23A Tereshkova str.
Head of the Laboratory for calibration of measuring instruments and meters Sergey N. Antonenko.
Tel. : 8 (0212) 677-061
E-mail : email@example.com