Electronic applications of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs and legal entities in RUE "Vitebskenergo" directed and reviewed in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 18 July 2011 "On citizens and legal persons."
Electronic circulation in RUE "Vitebskenergo" can be directed through the section "e-applications" by filling in the form: "The electronic form for the citizens" , "The electronic form for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs" . In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 18 July 2011 "On citizens and legal entities' electronic circulation is presented to the Belarusian or Russian language .
Electronic circulation citizen must necessarily contain:
- surname, name, patronymic (if any), or the initials of the citizen;
- address of residence (stay) citizen;
- statement of fact-treatment;
- e-mail address of the citizen.
Electronic circulation of the legal entity must necessarily contain:
- full name of the legal entity; location of the entity; statement of fact-treatment;
- surname, name, patronymic (if any), or the initials of the head or a person duly authorized to sign the application;
- e-mail address of the legal entity.
To reply to an appeal sent in electronic form to the email address specified in the e-applications, or in writing at the address of the place of residence (stay) a citizen or location of the legal person in the cases established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 18 July 2011 "On appeals of citizens and legal persons " .
For e-applications supplied by representatives of the applicants, must be accompanied by electronic copies of documents confirming their powers.
Review of electronic circulation shall be effected by written declaration or a declaration in electronic form in the same way that an e-mail message was sent. If incoming e-treatment with the same content from different applicants are massive (more than ten requests), the answers to such requests may be placed on the official websites of state bodies and other state organizations, whose competence includes consideration of the items outlined in the World Wide Web without a referral responses (notifications) to the applicants.
Left without consideration on the merits treatment that (which):
- It is not made in the Belarusian or Russian language;
- They do not include last name, first name, patronymic, address of residence (stay) citizen;
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, last name, name and patronymic of the head or a person duly authorized to sign the appeal (for legal entities);
- contain text that can not be reading;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- be considered according to the legislation of the constitutional procedure, civil, civil procedure, economic procedure, penal procedure law, law, determining the order of the administrative process, legislation concerning the administrative procedures or in accordance with the laws another procedure supply and handling such requests;
- ask questions that do not relate to the competence of RUE "Vitebskenergo";
- missed without good reason deadline for submitting the complaint;
- resubmit the request if it has already been considered on the merits and does not contain new facts relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- c applicant correspondence stopped.
The organization's response to the appeal or the decision to abandon the treatment without consideration on the merits may be appealed by the applicant in the manner prescribed in Article 20 of the Act of 18 July 2011 "On citizens and legal persons" .