The extraction of peat involved two torfoproizvodstva: torfotseh "Osintorf" , located in the Dubrovno district and torfotseh "Usvizh-Buk" , located in the Tolochin district, Vitebsk region, which includes as structural units in the branch of "Belorusskaya TPP" RUE "Vitebskenergo".
Currently, the team torfotseha "Osintorf" has 38 people in the operation is 376 hectares on torfomestorozhdeniyah "Osinovskoye" and "Scherbinsky Moss." The team torfotseha "Usvizh-Book" - 62 people, in operation is 354 hectares on torfomestorozhdenii "Usvizh-Buk".
Main aims and objectives torfotsehov "Osintorf", "Usvizh-Book":
-providing own energy RUE "Vitebskenergo" Housing and boiler fuel peat milling pulverized combustion;
- production and implementation carved peat (white block peat);
- supply of peat compost for agricultural purposes;
- production and sales of vegetable soil;
- production of sod peat for use as fuel in the boiler MW population (according to the preliminary demands of consumers in the amount of not less than 3000 tonnes per year);
- production of sod peat to the chemical industry with an ash content of up to 2% (by prior arrangement);
This year, the planned production of milled peat fuel in the amount of 50.0 thousand tons, 2020 -. 55.0 thousand tons..
The main consumers of peat fuel milling:
- source of energy to the MBT "Belarusian GRES" branch "Belorusskaya TPP" RUE "Vitebskenergo" in paragraph Orekhovsk, Orsha district - 15.0 thousand tons per year..
- CHP, "Baran" in the MW, in Baran, Orsha district, part of the branch of "Belorusskaya TPP" RUE "Vitebskenergo" - 15.0 thousand tons per year.
- boiler GP Utilities "Kokhanovo-utilities" in Kokhanovo and g.Tolochin - 14.0 thousand tons per year.
- Boiler UP Housing "Dubrovno-Kommunalnik" in g.Dubrovno - 9.0 thousand tons per year.
- Other customers - up to 1.0 thousand tons per year..
RUE "Vitebskenergo" to create a single complete production cycle: from the development of peat deposits and peat (peat fuel) production at its own energy sources in the MW of heat and electricity and ending its shipment to the end user with minimal cost at every stage.
210029, Vitebsk, st. Pravda, 30
fax: +375 212 36-06-33; 36-06-34
an e-mail: email@example.com
Deputy Director General for General Affairs - Hornet Igor Petrovich
Tel. +375 212 49 23 54;
Leading engineer of fuel and transport services - Markushevski Ruslan S.
Tel .: +375 212 49-24-86; fax: 49-25-49
an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org