The educational center
Created in 1964 as a training center, now the Training Center branch of RUE Vitebskenergo is the largest subdivision of Belenergo, which provides training and advanced training for power engineers, training specialists and workers in the professions of electrical and heat engineering profiles, and training in areas of work at facilities controlled by the State Inspectorate and the Department of State Labor Inspection.
In 2016–2017, in order to optimize and improve the organizational structure, the management of RUE “Vitebskenergo” decided to transfer certain services, laboratories, departments from the management apparatus and branches to the Training Center branch, which significantly expanded the range of activities, functions and tasks of the updated center.
Today, the Training Center branch is an innovative type enterprise covering seven areas of activity:
- Educational activities: training and professional development of specialists and workers;
- Information technology: development and maintenance of software, automation systems, corporate networks, communication systems, computer equipment and copy equipment;
- Design: design of electric and heating networks, development of design and estimate documentation;
- Production activities: development and production of specialized and complex technical products;
- Metrology and diagnostics: verification and repair of heat meters, preparation for verification of current and voltage transformers;
- Engineering systems of buildings and structures: maintenance and repair of security systems and fire alarm systems;
- Printing and duplication: production of printed and souvenir products, photocopying.
The company employs more than 170 specialists and workers.